Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Jersey dank pick up (will be updated)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bi11st3ck, May 1, 2011.

1. #1 bi11st3ck, May 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
    Picked up a pound of this dank, only got 2 oz left though lol. its so beautiful and tasty. and lets not forget, you get stoned too!

Royal Kush x Super Silver Haze:hello:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lb of northern lights. Bud shots tomorrow
    [​IMG]
    Finally got a bud shot. This one cost 5600 :( smokes fucking amazing. Once you peel the leaves off youre greater with electric lime green and neon orange, along with a god given scent haha
    [​IMG]

2. Damn that is some nice bud.

3. a pound? holyshiet what does that run you? btw that bud looks fantastic.

4. #4 S0UR, May 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Nice buds. What area are you in?

5. awesome pick up man

how much did that elbow run you?

6. damn thts some fire up in jersey

7. Central jersey, cost me 5 grand he fuckin prices here suck

8. #8 S0UR, May 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's still good man, think about it like this. You only paid 310 per ounce for medical quality, which is still good for Jersey, especially for that good of bud. Nice pickup :smoke:

9. Yeah I know but I still wish I was payig around 4-4.5

10. I know the feeling man, Jersey prices are kinda steep

But great pick-up regardless

The Northern Lights looks sweeeeeet :D

11. boy do i wish i had a pound of northern lights right now

12. Daaaaaaaamn man, looks much more dank than the kush I just picked up! :hello:
    I'm only grabbing a couple O's at most though, a lb for personal use would last me a good year.

13. Fire in the hole amigo. Nice trees. Ur price isn't bad especially for nj.

14. Very, very nice buds. Your pics make me super jelly. I wish I was making enough to throw in on a few pounds! :cry:

+Rep for sure.

15. #15 qwerty man, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
    Dude I'm in central Jersey too. We're probably so close to each other..I hope I see some of that nug floating around :hello:

16. Fucking eh... and i thought my $3200/lb price suckt... for medi grown dankness outta bozeman montana. 200/oz. Looks dank though man... but not as good as Montana's dankness ;)