Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Jersey...ClusterFuck of Ignorance

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by HideYoChurren, Mar 30, 2011.

1. #1 HideYoChurren, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2011
    N.J. health department announces 6 medical marijuana growers, sellers | NJ.com
    i believe on this page there is a 13 mintue long video, its very good and shows all about Njs plan for mmj...

lemme get started.

NJ...one of the most corrupt states of ALL TIME, and home to me, passed a bill for MMJ a month after my Grandmother died of lung cancer (cigs...), I was very exited to hear that people have a natural alternative to opioid painkillers, which are extremely addictive and all around bad shit. My grandmom was on MAD oxyontin and Morphine for her cancer, which resulted in her being very incoherent and confused, and to see it was heartbreaking. We tried to get her MMJ but the bill was still not passed at the time. (Notice that every time you fill a script for OC, the state makes ALOT of money.)

anyway, they said there will be 6 dispensaries, 2 north jerz, 2 mid jerz, and 2 south jerz, where i am. actually one of the dispensaries will be in bellmawr, NJ wich is not far at all from my hometown. each applicant to run one of the 6 dispensaries will pay a 20,000$ fee. if the applicant is approved, the STATE will keep ALL of the 20K. if they are denied, they get 18,000$ back. which means the govt keeps 2k of your hard earned money just because you tried to open a non-profit medical dispensary (fucking corruption right there if you ask me).

the dispensaries must be non profit. there is a list of diseases (chech the stickied thread and look at NJ) that will be treated with MMJ, with the majority of those terminal illnesses.

gov fat fuck Chris Christie keeps on delaying the progression of MMJ in NJ. he also canceled a program that will deliver MMJ to patients who are unable to leave their home, now forcing terminally ill people to travel to 1 of the 6 designated dispesaries just to get relief from pain. They can pick up opioids at any pharmacy though they must travel great distances to get a safer, non addictive, all natural medicine.

on the NJ website, where the above video is linked, in the comments and elsewhere there is so much ignorance from the general public, for some reason most of NJ is hardcore against bud yet they will get fucking smashed drunk when the eagles football games come on or at sports bars in philly.

I just dont get it... NJ wants to give patients a tough time, make them jump through hoops, just to get some much needed releif.

My grandfather his has had an xtreme pain in his shoulder and tried to get pain relief. he couldnt get anything other than ibuprofen and then he had x-rays nd found he has a tumor in his lung, and it is pressing on nerves in his shoulder and causing him a great deal of pain. the doctors have given him OC and oxycodone right away, as if they could give 2 shits about you unless you are dying. and onc again i am watching another grandparent deal with cancer. this stae does not care about anyone.

My father was diagnosed with chrons not too long ago, and being that it is genetically inherited, i may have it also. i have heard that marijuana work wonders especially for chrons and other inflammatory diseases, i will tell my dad about this but i doubt he is susceptible to weed. I hope i do not get chrons but i am comforted in knowing i would be eligible for MMJ however i do not want to bend over backwards for this damn state when i could easily grow mysel fhassle free.

There really was no point in this thread other than to point out how fucking dumb and corrupt NJ is, as well as to allow me to vent and rant about NJ MMJ.

I would love to hear from you guys, and hear your opinions and talk.

2. I thought the bill for medicinal bud got passed like two years ago in Jersey? It's pretty rough in New York dude, I got arrested for an empty baggy and a one hitter because I looked suspicious. =/ Sorry for your loss man, hope everything works out well in the end

3. this is why I tell everyone who thinks Christie should run for President that hes a scumbag

4. I believe the bill was first signed around january 2010, not positiv tho. they Still are taking their good old time for MMJ but in the meantime they are handing out percocet scripts like its nothing and geting people hooked.

Fatboy Christie is a piece of shit. He cut SO MUCH money from the funding of public schools, its not even funny. The classrooms are basically using the same shit from 1993 or older because he cut so much funding. Now I understand that schools dont need to blow money on new shit, but they at least need something, yknow? especially living in modern day age, the books from the 80s and 90s are lacking new information.

but not only that, he is treating MMJ like a chore. he delays it, does a shitty job, shitty MMJ policy, basically treating people who could benefit from MMJ as criminals not patients

5. Dude, Rhode Island is proof that NJ will pull through. We too have many corrupt government officials taking bribes and laundering money shit makes me fucking sick.

6. i hope we do it, but we wont were NJ bro the shittiest state ever. but yeah i hate corrupt politicians i hope they eat shit and die

7. Hey guys, don't forget your neighbor to the West....Pennsylvania....the original corrupt state going back to the Shapiro administration. BTW...don't worry about the Fat Christ Child ever running for President....that fat fuck could never pass the physical. Who would ever vote for someone without the self control to know when to shut his mouth at dinnertime?.....OH...I forgot...he's a politician and they never shut their mouth. Your governor is a disgusting pig.

8. got signed the last day corzine was in office.. almost 2 years of the slob draggin his feet

9. Christie doesn't give a fuck about his state or the people, he's only looking to make himself more popular so he can run for president. Thanks for destroying our schools.

10. we can all agree lol

he is a peice of shit and fucked over the entire educational system

11. What do you expect from a fat douche like christie? Seriously? He's possibly the worst governor we've had in a really long time IMO. Can't wait for the piece of shit to gtfo of our state.

12. I actually thought he was going to be useful, but then all of a sudden he wanted to take millions away from our school. Good future he's setting up there. :rolleyes:

13. i cant even read the last post after mine... christie took away my education haha fuck him

14. hey alteast you guys have it passed, somewhat closer to the final goal. us here in ny are getting ignored every time the bill is presented. they just never "get to it". fucking bullshit. but yea i agree, christie does seem like a douchbaggette. he should just go back to eating or something, rather than try to do a job hes terrible at.

15. hey, central nj here. and yeah, everyone is getting shit faced drunk like everyday, but i know those people loveeeeeeee their bud.

16. I believe I've seen this thread before, central jersey here too. I fucking hate how christies keeping MMJ away from terminally ill people, and everyone else.

17. just finished reading the article. i feel unbelievably privileged to go to school in a state that has MMJ and does a great job of passing legislation to advance it. it makes me believe that my home state of NJ can one day follow suit, but as stated above, i see no way of getting that done with Christie in office. what he has done thus far to NJ is criminal, literally. essentially stealing from the towns and municipalities without regard to our future as a state or as citizens.

after reading the article, i cant believe how frustrating it would be for patients to obtain medication at these dispensaries. if i were an MMJ patient in NJ, it would take me no less than 30 min to reach one of the dispensaries. how the fuck is someone who is terminally ill going to be able to manage this twice a month (MINIMUM)?! this is state corruption at it's finest, thanks Christie, for taking one more step towards making a complete police-state. you really know what you're doing. asshole.

18. :mad:**ADDITION**

recently Christie was found in the wrong by courts or something about when he cut education funding, and now the taxes are changing.

school funding is resumed, and to make up for that,Christie is instead cutting funding to hospitals and colleges.

He refuses to reinstate the method of taxation where millionaires are taxed more than normal and lower income people, so instead fucking HOSPTALS are being cut.

just resume the millionaire taxes and fund the hosptials, you fat fuck.

millionaires can afford more taxes, hospitals cant run on less money.

fucking douchebag.:mad: