Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Jersey Buds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Tree Of Life, Jun 3, 2013.

1. #1 Tree Of Life, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    Not flushed, not cured, tastes bad, makes my chest hurt... What's not to love? :cry:

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      596.6 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      344.7 KB
      Views:
    • 3.JPG
      3.JPG
      File size:
      181.1 KB
      Views:
    • 4.JPG
      4.JPG
      File size:
      88.7 KB
      Views:
    • 5.JPG
      5.JPG
      File size:
      264.5 KB
      Views:
  2. yucky send me a pm dude ive been meaning to talk to you

3. I know right? It's pretty sad that this is all I can find. I went from having a great dealer with medical quality every single time to this... I almoat want to cry.

4. I'm sorry to hear about your down luck bro. Things will look up man
    Keep toking

5. I hope so dude. Thanks. I can't exactly keep smoking when the only buds I can find are messed with though. I'm either just going to say fuck it and grow my own despite not really being in a situation where I can or just not smoke until I find a trustworthy connection.

6. #7 okiuisdgf, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2013
    heres one of my nuggz... 

[​IMG]

7. damn tree of life... i remember lurking on the site and seeing your posts.... what happened to the amazing stuff i used to see??

8. My buddy that I used to get them from stopped answering my calls. :(