Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New jersey beach toke spots

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Erika Smith, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Hi, i plan on doing a summer weekend beach trip. yes i am well aware new jersey marijuana is still illegal and not decriminalized. But does anyone recommend a beach town for smoking? Im not talking seaside cause i dont wanna be around wild people. i want a calm beach weekend with some weed lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. Island Beach State Park. Have to go early, they close the entrance when full. Clean beach, showers, no wild teens, nice looooong road in (after you enter) lots of nature trails.

3. Just be careful and aware of your surroundings, the cops in beach towns especially during the summer are usually pretty hard-ass and will arrest you if they see you smoking. I smoke down the shore a lot but it is always at my girlfriends shore house so we don't have to worry about it, I tend to only smoke on the beach if it is in the off season