Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New...JBD..!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dank e v, Jun 23, 2004.

1. I recently used my book buy back money to purchase one of a few origional Jerome Baker Designs bong. I bought it for $175 (got 15% off of $205) and got the guy to throw in a free bottle of Bling cleaner. Overall I am very happy with the bong and it hits very smoothly and clears like a charm. The "horn" of the squid is actually part of the chamber and holds some smoke. The bong is 16" tall and is made of nice thick glass. I got the piece May 27 of this year. Then for my birthday, June 20, I purchased an ashcatcher with a JBD stem. The slide pictured is not the origional.

2. $175 is freakishly cheap for a legit JBD. Good find, and post them pictures!

You'd be hard pressed to walk away from a headshop where I am with a JBD in your hand without slapping $350+ on the counter.

3. Sounds cool I look forward to pics. :)

4. I've seem JBD goes from 120 for a bong. But finding an original Jerome Baker can go for atleat $450 plus.

5. they have a lot of bongs that look like the pics of JBDs ive seen at a local headshop, and i want one SO bad...but i cant tell if theyre legit JBDs. how can i tell?

6. They're pretty nice : )

7. hey all, i will be using my friends digi today b/c i have seemed to have lost mine. o well. the way i know that mine is an orional is because the shop owner told me so and it has JBD worked into the glass (will show in pics). hopefully ill have them up in a few hours

8. pic 1....

Attached Files:

• jbd1.jpg
      jbd1.jpg
      File size:
      12.3 KB
      Views:
  9. pic 2...(close up)

Attached Files:

10. YOU CAN TELL IF ITS A REAL JBD BY THE STYLE OF GLASS, AND BECAUSE THE JBD LOGO IS ON EVERY PIECE RIGHT ABOVE THE ICE CATCHER

11. stop... yelling... we are all right here....

12. That looks exactly like mine, except I paid $120 for the bag and bong. Ahh venice beach. :D

13. where were you able to buy this?..because im looking for a replacement female piece for my slide to go into..and cant find a store anywhere..??or maybe you know somewhere online....thanks

14. holy fuck...that is the coolest bong i have EVER seen. i just dedicated my life to getting a JBD. thank you for inspiring me

15. i purchased the bong in Newark, Delaware at a store named Frolic...they still had a few more (but more pricey) origional pieces left. im sure they carry the female pieces too.

16. thanks for the reply....i actually think i found it..after a looking all over the place..