New issue forming it's getting worse.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Deezenutz420, Jul 2, 2019.

1. As from last couple posts my plants have been stunted or had ph issue so I fixed the issue and now my plants have grow but old and some new leaves are getting these yellow spots and some leaves are turning yellow and dying and some are pale green.. I used a scope saw no mites but will check again please help I'm using happy frog 1562099977851.jpg 1562100002078.jpg 1562100058105.jpg 1562100104122.jpg 1562100158122.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Man I’d say chop n smoke em or do some homework before ya wet another seed

3. What the fuck do you mean? You wont learn til you try? That chopped one I messed with idc if that one grows my autos look 20x better than my photo period ones. Dont even comment then a simple answer would've been cool

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. If you use just plain dechlorinated tap water in fresh happy frog you are good to go. You should not have a pH issue unless you are giving bottled salt nutes. At this stage in the plants life I wouldn't be giving any nutes in happy frog. Generally damaged leaves never recover as they are permanently damaged. Not sure how often you are watering or what is your deciding factor in when to water. It's possible overwatering but I am not sure without more details. As for cutting it down. Nah that's not what I do as a new grower. I had someone on GC tell me the same thing over the winter when I was dealing with gnats indoors. I went with the helpful answers and kept it alive. I noticed today that it is well over 5' across and is filling out super fast. It can bounce back strong if you get to the bottom of the issue. If space isn't an issue then be gentle it will get better.
    Best of wishes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Nah I used distilled only. I never add nutes but it does look like some sort of pest issue I'm not sure what a scope didnt show me much
    Could be in dirt. But how to kill them? Also looks like cal issue I stopped using tap due to high alkalinity. My soil was slightly acidic and distilled water was 6.5 6.0 more less neutral so yeah.. idk I dont like the spots lol

6. But I am getting new healthy growth though it's just lower leaves. But. My auto flowers are perfect will post pics soon on those

7. New healthy growth is a good sign. Just keep doing what you are doing. The damaged lowers will serve as a healthy reminder of where she was once headed.

8. Do you have any prescription bottles? For some reason, they like starting out in small spaces and really thrive. This is like two weeks old. Really did amazing under a single CFL. IMG_3172.JPG IMG_3173.JPG

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. The strain might be more sensitive to the nutrients in happy frog from conception

10. Looks as if it is a little overwatered to me am only guessing though happy frog has a good rep we cant get it were i live look forward to see how you go good luck and happy growing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Chlorine stunted mt plants growth I figured out to leave my water out for 24-48 hours made diff gott cleaner growth coming

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yea leaving your water out is a great idea kills all chlorine in 24hrs good to c things r lookin up for ya good luck and happy growing

• Like Like x 1
  13. Gelato? But this is my auto flower super skunk!! Leaf structure is perfect received_612167642606838.jpeg