New(ish) To Weed. Strange Sensations?

Discussion in 'General' started by WeedWorlock, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Well, kinda new. I've smoked 9 times, but I didn't really get high until my 6th time. I've been high every time since except for the 8th time, so I've gotten high 3 times, however, I've done a lot of research on pot.

Every time, my entire head just slowly falls to the side without me even realizing. It's strangely pleasurable and it's strange I haven't read of anyone experiencing the same sensation. It's similar to when I close my eyes, my head just falls forward slowly and it feels like im falling.

Also, the high also makes it feel like my body is moving slower than my mind in some ways, while also having my body feel faster than my mind in other ways. Really weird.

Anyone else feel similar things? Based on what I've said, is it most likely indica or sativa I have? I usually feel tired all day afterwards, and the weed I have is short, dense, light-ish green, with a lot of brownish-orange strands.

2. lol - yeah, all that.

prolly Indica dominant but I obviously can't know

The brownish-orange strands were the white pistils that turned that color during the budding stage. Some growers harvest when about 2/3 of the strands have turned color.