New-ish from CT

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by swmr, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Hey all. I've been reading the forums on and off for some time now, but never registered until just recently. I figured I would stop in here to say high from both CT and PA.:wave:

Reply here if you go to PSU, your college-aged and are from New Haven area in CT (including your town would be nice to read about), or you just want to say hi to me haha.

2. Boy thats really narrowing it down....oops i posted.

3. Yea I know, but I am really curious to see if anybody I already know is a member and I just don't know it haha.

4. I'm from new haven :)

i fuckin love that city yo

-BW

5. Hey, I'm from CT to, central, Just joined. Cool website. Anyone else from CT?

6. Wow, looks like theres quite a few ct members, cool.
    Now if they would just legalize it, that would be great.

7. True statement!!! Sometimes I do actually wonder what would happen with CT put decriminalization to a vote just like Mass. Pennsylvania should too haha. School would be even more fun than it already is.

8. Connecticut doesn't have a direct democracy nor partake in the referendum and initiative process, so we couldn't even propose a measure like Mass and other states have if we wanted.

At least our judges ruled gay marriage legal.

9. yeah but we still have the constitutional convention coming up so there is a chance at decriminalization. Don't be so negative.

Fairfield here- fuck this town.