New iPod Nano!

Discussion in 'General' started by aec, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Just got me a new 8gb black nano. If you haven't seen the new ones check out apple's website. I would have gotten the new video but I skateboard alot and don't like big things in my pockets. I actually did have a video but 5 months ago I tore some ligaments in my ankle (skating), long story short perc's and a fifth of jack don't mix well. I got super fucked up and passed out and my video got stolen. Yeah it wasn't the best idea I've had mixing those two, but I'm just thrilled to finally have an iPod again! I thought about getting the silver cause it would match my powerbook perfect but I like black and wanted more space.

2. How much?? I'm in Japan so including the exchange rate and then the money I got back with my membership card to the place I bought it it ended up being about 250$ US.

3. Thats awesome man, although I'm partial to the original nano, the new one is sweet. I just got done browsing the apple website and saw the new iPod shuffle. It's a clip, and it's only 1 1/2 in. long.....crazy:smoking: