New inline prec *Pics Inside*

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by UNLEASHED, May 12, 2010.

1. Hey guys, I just picked up this Inline 6 arm prec. Here are some pics. The way it has the hole in the bowl is dope too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

His amazing. I loaded up some keif on those bowls too. Any questions ill answer em.

[​IMG]

2. Nice pickup bro, how much did it run you?

And get some milk up ASAP :D!

3. awesome piece man, a nice inline is on my list

that's an ice pinch bowl btw

4. Thanks guys!

I have never seen one before. what exactly is the point of it?

Also it has a splash gaurd and ice catcher.
    I was also going to get a nice milk shot for the first rip but I didnt want to hold the camera and get a bad first rip then I just got too high. Ill get some tonight forsure.

5. the point of an ice pinch bowl is to allow more air/smoke flow through the bowl. but the down side is that if you dont clean them often they clog and become push style bowls.

do u know who made that tube?

6. Lol, that's what we like to hear :)!

7. i believe its off etsy correct? guy has a bunch, i believe he gets them off of gorillaglass or something i remember reading? iuno if thats the same inline but looks almost identical..

sick inline id love to see a milk i was lookin in ordering one off him, fair price for a dope inline

8. How much was he asking?

9. Beautiful inline man :D

How much did it cost?

10. If i can remember correct and its same inline.. offer were from 200-120 and i seen a few offers accepted at 140 i believe!!

there was also a sick ass biohazard one going for 200ish range

bad ass inline once again bro

11. Thanks guys. It ran me $140 out the door and i got cleaner and bee line with it.

Ill get a milk shot/video after i get home tonight.

12. sick pick up man, and for a great price too!! Enjoy man + rep for pictures, thanks for sharing!! :):smoking::smoking:

13. Ziggi just released his version of this on his website. Im dying to buy his but I dont know if its comming to GC.

god I hope it does. =*(

14. I need to check it out - Nice pick up I seen one at the head shop from gorilla for like $120.00

15. Beautiful pickup.

I'm looking at one very similar.
    This is the one I want to get when I get the money (And if it's still available). Only $120. ;)

[​IMG]