New Inline ~*Milk Vid*~ (FIXED***)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Electus Unus, May 5, 2010.

1. #1 Electus Unus, May 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2010
    well i was adamant at first about gettin the music to play but fuck it, heres the video

[ame=http://s285.photobucket.com/albums/ll75/boss_1230/?action=view&current=inlinemilkvid.flv][​IMG][/ame]

the song was gonna be "drag the waters" by pantera, it went really well with it , flowed great, lol.

anyways theres 0 drag now, fixed one very minor error in sealing and now its as good if not better than glass

2. "forbidden"

3. is that what it says when you try to load the page? sorry i cant for the life of me figure out how to post the direct video from that website. first time using it.

4. Just post that shit up on youtube!

5. youtube would be best bet...
    it's not like anyone is gonna come after you unless there is some dude in the background seperating pounds of cocaine and weighing it into baggies.

6. its not that, i used a program to add the tunes to the video and i couldnt get it on youtube... but is the link working?

7. Nah dude, still not workin!

8. step 1:take the vid of you rippin your piece. Step 2: upload it to your comp. Step 3: upload it to youtube/vimeo, Profit.

9. im tryin to get the song to play with it but after i edit it i cant get it to youtube or my photobucket which is what i would typically use

10. Hahaha that's awesome. Way better than any water bottle bong I ever built. You should build one that you can hook up to your vape for massive vapor hits!

11. def. should have "home made inline" in the title, because then I would have not clicked on this thread and wasted the last 30 seconds of my life.

12. Damn dude, that's a pretty legit inline for it being homemade. Very nice!

13. THAT is absurd

14. #16 Electus Unus, May 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2010

its homemade sure, but its still a new inline for me :D

show love for homemades, theyre more fun and interesting than most glass, and they are a lot of fun to make, whats absurd about that? dont hate because your not quite as creative, lol:smoking:

its a great piece, i dont have the funds for a glass inline, why wouldnt i make my own right?;)

15. I gotta say I was expecting some nice glass inline but thats probly one of the best homemades Ive seen in a while +rep.

16. I'm inspired... Going to try and make a homemade inline when I get home :)

Nice job, looks pretty sick.

17. thanks for the feedback it hits really nice. smoother than my jumbo double 6 tree perc bong i made.

i was thinking of adding like a four tree perc to this one though, just dont want to have any drag.

18. the video doesn't work?

it says invaild structre?