New Inline bubbler (Ben Wilson)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SmokinTrichs, Nov 9, 2009.

1. #1 SmokinTrichs, Nov 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2009
    Picked this inline bubbler up a day or two ago.
    Thanks to my bro who rekindled my love for paraphernalia when he showed me his inline bong and hash bell and got me so fadded off my scissor hash I couldn't stand up. :hello:
    Blown by Ben Wilson. So it shall be dubbed "Lil Ben"
    The tripple chamber actually kinda peculates too! Depends on how much water you add.

More "attachments" to be added later.

Peace :smoking:

Attached Files:

2. nice dude! i see your getting your use out of it haha! i gotta come ripp that bad boy thing is sweet dude!

3. Hell ya man. I told you I need an ashcatcher lol. Gotta clean it out already. Love this lil thing!

4. shit i want one of those. how much did you pay for that?

5. a bill thirty..
    came with like $40 worth of a glass skillet and regular and glass screens and pipe wipes for the skillet bowl free. Dude also "custom broke" me an adapter to fit the skillet on. Pics later when I get more attachments and figure out how to use the skillet. lol

Think I might just put the hash in the skillet and smash with my hotknife.

6. go buy one of those glass rods like i have... torch the rod and smash the hash between the glass

7. Yeah I was gonna but he was out of the rods. I'll figure something out lol.
    That's kinda cool I have to figure out how to use my bong parts. I never had a bong that was even remotely confusing before. lol It's "mysterious".

8. the skillets pretty easy, i'll assume urs has the metal part, get a torch.

get the metal really hot, swing it under the glass hood.

place said concentrait on it, and enjoy. theres plenty of videos on youtube.

9. no his looks like a normal slide but with out a hole in the center...its a solid center piece with holes on the sides for the concentrate smoke to go thru

10. #10 Tmckay, Nov 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2009
    I have this exact same bubbler, but I payed about 60 more (got a Luke Wilson DD and a big ass bowl). It is absolutly amazing enjoy it. I love how the smoke comes up through the 3 "arms"

11. This right here is ill.

12. Thats sick, I want to get something like that..

13. did u get this at sunshine daydream in CT?

14. socal:smoke:

15. #15 SmokinTrichs, Nov 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2009
    Well I fucked up lol
    I didn't know you are supposed to use the glass skillet bowls with a heated glass probe.
    So I heated the heck out of the skillet bowl and burned up some hash a few times. Finally it cracked on me.

So today I couldn't locate any glass probes or concentrate bowls locally.
    Ended up with my first oil globe! lol
    Freakin cool little piece. It looks like it would be a nose burner but it really doesn't end up anywhere near my face and kinda rides at eye level so I can see what I'm doing while adding concentrates through the globe hole.

Pretty cool.
    I still gotta get a new skillet too though later.
    I'll update this when I get more attachments. lol

Oh shit I forgot the gong clip to hold the globe in the stem. I gotta remember that next time.

Attached Files:

16. Lol here's a shot of me self milking my globe :D

Attached Files:

17. I own a ben wilson. I bought one similar to yours.

[​IMG]

18. Hell yeah dude! Does it have the disk diffuser?
    I was thinking of buying one like that as well! I asked the shop to get more of his stuff in too if they could.

19. #19 SmokinTrichs, Nov 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2009
    added a small worked bubbling ashcatcher and a snapper bowl to the collection!
    It's not so good at the bubbling part but definitely keeps the ash out! Only needs a tiny drop of water to do so.
    Don't laugh at my broken downstem I'm using for a 14 to 18 adapter. lol
    Now I don't have to clean out the inline diffuser every day and the snapper bowl is much better suited to my smoking style over the huge bowl the bub came with.

Attached Files:

20. where did you buy that in-line it is sick