New Inline Bubbler/Ash-catcher (Milkshot + HD Pics)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DIPSCHMIDT, Mar 13, 2011.

1. #1 DIPSCHMIDT, Mar 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2011
    Got it at a local headshop. It was way too expensive but I had to get it - $150.

[​IMG]

It's kind of hard to see but it says "NOT Made In China."
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Small milkshot!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z3LlhGQFmw&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - Inline Bubbler w/ Maui[/ame]

New one with bong!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjeQG1C0GhU&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

2. Nice milk shot + purchase. :smoke: Wish I could be there with you!

3. so sexy... me wants

4. Wow that thing is micro, nice pickup

5. That's actually not a bad price for that piece.

Also what's the name of that song?

6. The artists in your sig make some creepy shit, not a fan at all. I do however respect the individuality

7. Yeah, i totally agree with you. I'm just kind of into them because they're unlike any other mainstream group out there :smoke:

8. nice pickup bro! i have the same jlock, but i put my ssfg inline on it so its kinda different :)

9. kinda cool to see people repping OF on here

10. Not hating on OP, but tons of cats "rep" OF after they heard Sandwitches/Yonkers/EARL/Fallon etc.

11. I did start listening to OF at the time "Yonkers" came out, but I honestly didn't even see that video 'till after I downloaded and listened to the Earl, Bastard, and Rolling Papers mixtapes.

12. S'all good, just a lot of bruvs got caught in the hype train. Good looks on Rolling Papers though, Domo is sick.

13. we all started liking them at some point lol

i remember negras waiting for bastard to drop

14. This is the piece I'm picking up next as soon as I get my paycheck. Does it seem sturdy/high quality? Does it add any drag?

15. It does not have nearly as much drag as I thought it would, and it does seem pretty sturdy. It could take dings and bumps and what not but not anything like dropping it. :smoke:

16. dude i just bought this thing for 420 yesterday. got it in baltimore for $100; i talked it down from said $150... totally worth it, if anyone wants to buy one. i just wish i could remember who the guy said makes it. apparently his name is written in the cartoon face on the front of it. anyway, im glad to see someone else with one of these bad boys. i love mine. peace.

17. whats this brand i have the same one i just got for my new bong

18. really digging that sherlock style mouthpiece. Did it come with the ac?