Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new ink new pick ups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Justininthebox, Jun 24, 2011.

1. I havn't posted here in a while so I thought that I would start fresh by showing you my new tat and my recent pick up.
    [​IMG]
    This is some power plant
    [​IMG]
    and some kush
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

enjoy

2. that tats dop.e i want red ink only on my tats . but im black number one and number 2 i heard it fades to pink. any suggestions or comments on that?

3. the guy that did my tattoo assured me it wouldn't fade to pink and stay red so lets just hope hes right years to come haha

4. I like the boldness of the tattoo but whats it say?

5. Thats fuckin sweet man, whats it say?

6. It says Psycroptic, my favorite death metal band.

7. Your gonna hate yourself once you get tired of all the nasty screaming.

8. screaming and growling are two different things. This is no core bullshit this is real fucking death metal.

9. Woops forgot.

Growling, its not just for dogs anymore..

10. dont mind Mr. negative.

tattoo's are a story about one's life that people see, some people cant handle that.

nice bud

11. yep, nice bud.
    cool tatt if it suits you and you like it ;)
    i suggest getting rid of those juicy j's though !
    worst rolling papers IMO

12. No doubt, RAWs all the way.

13. Holy shit its Bob Barker!:eek:

14. Tasty looking nugs, and your tat came out good.

Psycroptic is pretty good. I really liked Scepter of the Ancients, that was a very solid album! New stuff ain't too bad either.

15. some reds fade to pink easy. the first red rwe put in my arm faded bad but this red we added like 4 weeks ago is still bright red. i use a&d the first day or 2 then scent free lotion for the rest. just avoid sunlight or if u go in thw sun use sun screen.

on topic nice buds man ship some down my way. lol