New indoor unorthodox grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by WiscondoSmoker8, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Yo I'm not even sure this is gonna work, but I've started a plant indoor all light from my windows. I'm looking to get maybe a couple grams if possible. If anyone has done this got any tips for a better yield let me know? This is strictly for my pleasure to see how one grows. It's been little less then 2 weeks right now, sitting at about 3 inches. Stay lifted my friends.

Attached Files:

2. Just an update 2 and a half weeks how's it looking?

Attached Files:

3. #3 funwithgreens, Jul 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2013
    since its one plant you could get a desklamp and put a 26w CFL inside of it. that would give you double the rate of growth.  what strain are you growing?

ALSO importantly, you will very likely have problems with vegging this plant... since you very likely don't get 12 hours of sustained sunlight through a window unless you have the perfect house. 26w cfl will be worth it :) and when it gets big and you transplant it into a bigger pot you can just add another desklamp to the other side if you want to be extremely minimalistic.

4. Thanks dog that's what I was thinking especially for flowering. Idr what one it is I forgot its Colorado medical tho. I don't want it huge so I'll probably keep it in the small pot, is it possible to flower early and just have a few nicer buds rather than alot of quantity?

5. #5 funwithgreens, Jul 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2013

Well normally the quality is dictated by how well you maintained them and your circumstances matching up well with the particular plant. Yields are basically in line with how long you veg and how much space you have, though there are limits(height, mostly, since plants in 5 gal pots seem to get pretty tall). Obviously strain type/genetics play a big role too.

You're basically employing the SOG method on one plant, but since you only want a few g's you should be all set. It should at least be in a 1 gallon container though, what you have looks like .5 gallons and that's hardly enough to sustain the first 4 sets of leaves.

6. Okay I'll definitely pick up a one gal container then