New Indoor Grower (pics) Need Your Help?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by shortstuff90, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Hi i have been tryin to grow plants for just over 2 weeks now the biggest out the lot is about 2 inches tall but the bottem leafs are turning yellow and falling off im using good soil and spray abit of water on them each day my plants are in a small place in my closet and all walls are coverd with foil but im only using a 80 watt standerd lamp the bulbs is about an inch above the plants ive also tryed to give my plants abit of food grow but not much cus dont no if im doin everything right have about 5 plants and 2 of them are unusual and growing different to the others one hasent got stem at all and one looks like a leak

[​IMG]

Heres what i fink am 2 males and 2 very unusual ones
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is one of the unusual plants it has no stem just four leafs that droop like a palm tree but now 2 of the leaves turned yellow and brown and fell off
    [​IMG]

Heres The other unusual plant it looks like a leak but even the seed looked a lighter brown than usual and grew wierd with roots going in knots but ive know sorted that
    [​IMG]

This is one of the plants 1 week into growing

so please help and give me some advice am i doing right?:smoking:

2. :hello: Please Reply And Help Before My Precious Dies:hello:

3. What is "a 80 watt standerd lamp"? Do you mean an incandescent bulb? If so, wrong light. Also don't water every day. Read up in the grow guides, these kinds of basics are covered.

4. Dont water daily, just when the soil is starting to dry. You should just use a styrophone cup not a bottom of a 2 liter bottle. Make sure u poke holes in the bottom for drainage, and so that you can see when the roots come out and when you have to switch to a bigger pot. You have to use a 80 watt florescent light, thats what I used for my first grow (one plant) and it worked great.

5. Hi i have been tryin to grow plants for just over 2 weeks now the biggest out the lot is about 2 inches tall but the bottem leafs are turning yellow and falling off im using good soil and spray abit of water on them each day my plants are in a small place in my closet and all walls are coverd with foil but im only using a 80 watt standerd lamp the bulbs is about an inch above the plants ive also tryed to give my plants abit of food grow but not much cus dont no if im doin everything right have about 5 plants and 2 of them are unusual and growing different to the others one hasent got stem at all and one looks like a leak

ok to start off- u should have one plant per container cause their roots will get twisted and they wont grow very well and may die- 2nd- what kind of lamp did u mean- u should at least be using flourescent white lights- theyre cheap and work good. If ure using anything less than this ur plants WILL continue to grow at a slow pace. and will NEVER flower just get really tall. 3rd- aluminum foil is no good- paint the walls white or buy some mylar- again not very expensive- at hardware store or garden shop. 4th- what kind of soil are u using- only use potting soil with NO FERTILIZERS to start off with until about a month into ur grow. I hope that helps- also try search I forget the link but there are some good ones about how to grow- I'll look for the link and get back to ya

6. Yes thanx for ur help but i new most of what uve told me anyway the bottem of the 2 litre bottles have got drainage holes in but i am considering replanting all the plants in a grow bag is this a good choice i am also going to buy a florescent light and a bigger fan thx

7. ok thx for ur help but does ne1 have ne ideas about the unusal plants

8. just want to tell do not grow plant in the same pot/growbag.
    just get some small flower pots from your garden centre and pot each plant separatley because at the moment you have no idea what the sex's of your plants are you dont want males and females in the same pot/growbag/room/house/anywhere.

anyway these are just the basic's i think you need to read up a bit more and save up to invest in buying the right lighting ect ect.

good luck hope it works out for ya

keep on tokin

9. ye thx alot geez

10. i agree with some of the replyers and think its just that you need a good drainage system. my babies grew happy because they could BREATHE!!! lol keep trying---i killed a few myself in the beginning (ok more than a few) but i am proof that with patience and a good drainage system (LOL) viola! you will have your precious in full blume!

keep me posted!

mina