Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New in the area (Tucson)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by teedub, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Hey guys, I'm from Wyoming and I've been staying in Benson Arizona with my dad workin on the farm. I was wondering if there is anyone with hookups in this area? I'm really not used to all these kinds of people. I don't know if I'm gonna get shot trying to get some bud or what. Or if someone could help me out on a location I could snoop out. Really anything would be nice. I've been getting a little bud from a guy my dad knows but honestly it was just a bunch of nasty schwag. I could get far better bud in Wyoming than I could that shit. So I was lookin for someone with a decent hookup. Like I said, anything will help. Message or comment me. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum