New in North Dakota

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by GSDAlpha, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Greetings everyone, happy new year!
    First post on GC. I've been reading GC for the past year and finally got around to registering. I moved to North Dakota (Wells County) from Palmer, Alaska a few months ago and I'm hoping to meet some fellow tokers. GC is a great community and I look forward to some good discussions and chilling out with you all.

2. may i ask why, out of the 49 other states you could have chosen, you chose North Dakota??? haha

3. Tell me about it man. It's not too exciting here and where I'm at it is totally dry as far as I can tell. I ended up here because my sister lives here and I figured I'd try it out. Probably won't last too long...

4. [quote name='"GSDAlpha"']Tell me about it man. It's not too exciting here and where I'm at it is totally dry as far as I can tell. I ended up here because my sister lives here and I figured I'd try it out. Probably won't last too long...[/quote]

Alaska is where it's at! Fuck north Dakota unless u wanna oil rig job

5. It's not too hard

6. Meh :p I'm also from Alaska and I'd probably take any state in the lower 48 over it, just because I'd finally be part of the mainland and would be able to drive wherever!

Anyways, welcome to the forums!

7. lul i have freinds there