New in Broward

Discussion in 'General' started by passtheketchup, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Hi, 58 and just coming back. Looking to make new friends around my age but frankly good friends are ageless. It would be nice to get together for relaxing times and good conversation. Been so busy with work almost forgot what relaxing was all about. so I am starting to look for it with a little help from my friends. Is there a good way for 50+ stoners to meet in south florida?

2. I think you're on the right track....might meet someone here who intros you to someone else....

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks Kronik hoping so. Btw, love your pics - holly crap did that exist when I was growing up? Maybe just for Clark Kent....

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'll be down there in a couple or 3 months.
    Titusville

• Like Like x 1
  5. Just in time for the nice weather. Titusville has a lot to offer.

6. Yeah. Hurricane season coming up. But I live a mile from the river off Garden St. Don't seem to get much but wind

• Like Like x 1
  7. True..............but Im a Florida State fan!! :rave-girl:

:lmafoe:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah I'm a state fan too. I try to spend the winter down there is the grand kids permit

• Like Like x 2
  9. Im only a 31 year old mother/wife & im ina different state but ill be your friend on here :)Welcome to GC tho an I hope to see you around on here a lot.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  10. Wow Dizzy! I love to have new friends. Looks like a place with lots of nice people. Hopefully I meet someone near me. Time will tell. All the best to ya.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Im in Central Florida passtheketchup.....if you are ever in my neck of the woods.....hit me up!

• Friendly Friendly x 1

12. Yea it is pretty nice here tbh...just stay around let the regulers get used to you an soon you will love it here :)

~Toni~

13. Thank goodness it didn't get hit by the storm.

14. Had a couple of friends came up from Titusville and stayed till the storm passed.
    We had fun up here, first time in Ky for them.

15. Man, I'll bet the fall is awesome in Ky! It's always a good feeling to host friends in need. Titusville probably faired well. I visited there many times as a kid since we had family nearby. Does the blue ridge run through Ky? love the mountains.

16. Kinda. Appalachian trail does which I guess is part of the blue ridge parkway that crosses from NC to TN at the tail of the dragon which I have rode many times and will be there Monday or Tuesday to ride again.
    Trying to gauge when the turn of the leaves in the fall so I don't miss all the colors.

17. I spent a lot of time backpacking the back country in those hills, The leaves are something special when they turn. Have a great time next week.