New Illadelph (with milk vid)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MiddMoney, May 24, 2011.

1. Just blew my birthday wad at the LHS picking up this little green monster. It's the Illadelph green label skinny tube with a silver label ash catcher, matching green illy downstem with green bowl and k clips. A couple of the hits in the vid have another ash catcher on the top, but it wasn't worth the drag.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdU5_rIn_zo]YouTube - ‪Illadelph Milk‬‏[/ame]

2. Good shit bro, love smoking out of my friends. Music hieroglyphics?

3. Gang Starr - You know my Steez. But Hiero are the shit.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXCo_lR3Pp0]YouTube - ‪Gangstarr - You Know My Steez‬‏[/ame]

4. Nice setup how much you blow on that beauty?

5. Next time try smokin that illedelph while cruisin in that old cobra :cool:

6. lower the water level a bit man

7. That base looks way too thin... otherwise awesome glass bud.

8. Youre right, it was a bit high. and $534 bought be everything you see plus a pretty solid case, hemp wax, a grinder and a bic haha.

9. damn good price.

10. Yeah it wasn't bad at all, wanted the coil but holy shit, those things are some serious coin.

11. i'm the dude in the stripes. we like a cooler hit so we put in a decent amount of water. plus the ashcatcher that was on the illadelph ashcatcher (MGW ashcatcher) can't hold a lot of water so it carried into the illadelph ashcatcher.

12. That last hit was solid. Well done kiddo haha. And that mgw looked crazy but didnt help the hit too much. I'm ripping the Left Coast as I type haha.

13. cool car man.

14. thanks chuck. i'm ripping my small bong as we type.:bongin:

15. badass bong!

16. Awesome car my dude!!! I haven't seen one of those in a while.

17. Gotta love the bugeye sprite

18. muuuch better.