NEW ILLADELPH! +RooR and no name beaker

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ScottBTmaster, Jul 25, 2009.

1. whats up guys i just went down to my fav. store and picked me up an illadelph

its a rasta label Baby Beaker, 5mm thick, i love this piece so much. 250$

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here is my Bootleg Roor i purchased back in January, I didn't know it was bootleg until I went back to the store i purchased it at so i could buy a diffusor and they didn't have any Roor diffusors, just generic ones. With some research i have come to the conclusion that this roor is fake, the ice pinches made it pretty obvious. 120$

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here is my first bong i ever owned, no name glass, 18" all color changing glass, I don't think it is a Chinese Prodo piece, but if it is... Props to the chinese. 140$, haggled down from 175$

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. that illadelph looks like it rippsss very niice milk shots!:smoking:

3. god damn, why do you need 3 bongs? i wish i could afford a better bong...

4. the milk shots will be here once i run out to the clinic to pick up. Hour drive each way to go to my fav. dispensary, and with a suspended license its tough finding a ride out there and back

5. i didnt purchase all of them at once, plus they all serve their own unique purpose. The Illadelph never leaves my bedroom. The fake RooR is my on-the-go bong, i take it on mountain drives with my friends and what not. The no-name just kinda sits there, i haven't hit it in forever for some reason :confused:

6. and heres milk everybody, i forgot that i had bought some really nice kief. Who likes kief snappers?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. ahh very niice! bet u got stoned

8. milkyyyyyy :D lovin the rasta man :smoking:

9. Nice Illadelph, sorry to hear about the roor. At least them tubes are keeping you baked =]

10. Yeah man, I don't know if this is correct but the guy at the smokeshop where i purchased the Illy said that Zob is going out of business because they got caught mass producing tubes and slapping Roor labels on them. So thats what i got, the glass isnt very high quality but it hits pretty nice, good for smoking in cars.

11. Dont really know much about all that background but is sucks to see fake roor's. The glass addiction is growing in you though! +rep and good luck on the next purchase

12. You guys deserve a better milkshot
    This was all kief once again, I'm running low though, i only have about 7 or 8 decent sized snappers left.

[​IMG]

13. nice bongs u got there... time to get ripped

14. nice bongs dude. id even take that fake roor. what are you using for bongwater in the last pic of yur illy?

15. Its just water with food coloring

16. I like the new one, cool design, nice collection!

17. nice man i got the same illy but its a red label... I always put food coloring in my bong water hahha....

18. [​IMG]

WTF you smoked a bug dude?

19. That aint no Chinese prodo, it's some sickness, you can tell by the millies attached to it. IMO it's the best of the three.