New Illadelph Milk Vid

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by kered2, Feb 7, 2010.

1. #1 kered2, Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2010
    Just picked up a new 2010 7mm rasta lable beaker bottom illadelph.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uceE2O37IbA]YouTube - 7mm Rasta Lable Beaker Bottom Ill[/ame]

also notice the picture top left.... thats my art work at age 10 crazy stuff and its scary to look at

2. nice tube man what it cost you?

3. cost me 250 i feel like i got a great deal on it

4. Your tube is 5m, illadelph dont make a rasta label 7m. There 7m is the camo or digi camo label.

5. hell yeah man tats a great deal! thats a tight illy dude:D

sexy ass hell when its clean like that and the badge on it is sick! mine has the digi camo one! but its 09

rep

6. Yeah, its a 5mm.
    nonetheless FANTASTIC tube bro.

7. you need wayyyyyy more water. like right under where the joint starts...

8. i prefer less drag

9. Just make sure the water is above all the slits in the downstem, if not you wont get full diffusion

10. Hmmm I was the same way too when I first got my beaker illy. I hated the fact that it kinda rumbled if the water was high when you cleared it. haha. Id rather have a thicker smoke and smoother hit though. Its also alot easier to clear if you add more water there bub

either way smoke onnn :smoking:

11. ya ill give it a shot i usually just fill the beaker so it just covers the diffuser

12. Damn the 2010's are so sick, very nice tube.

13. i was thinking about getting an ash catcher any one know how much illadelph ash catchers run and if its worth it

14. Between 150-250 dollars. A lot of people like their upstem circ perc ash catch.

15. an ash catcher cud potentially cost as much as the bong

16. nice tube man, I love the new 2010 illy's.