new ignition methods?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by ToHighToSkate, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Ok i was wondering if you guys have invented any ways of igniting your bud that are unique or different instead of the same old hemp wick or lighter method

2. in sunlight, you can use a magnifying glass for solar hits. you can buy a soldering iron, such as a hakko, with a ceramic tip to ignite as well....you can use a propane torch to heat up a glass wand/rod red hot then touch it to your bowl. matches.

3. an old roommate of mine ordered some crazy laser pointer from china that came with 10 interchangeable lenses, one of which was magnifying-glass-type lens that could burn the bowl up to 6 inches away.

that's right, i smoked with lasers.

I've gotten a tiny hit with my biggest laser pointer. 

....time to upgrade.... bwahahaha

5. I agree, this seems very unique and have never tried this. I would love to give it a shot sometime :)

6. I knew a guy that would extract bho straight onto foil and then smoke it off the foil.

7. One time I made this little machine with a double a battery, some papers clips, rubber bands, and small wires. It could strike a match for me and I could light the joint with the match. It only worked like twice but it was cool while it lasted.

8. solar hits are the cleanest cumbustion method as far as i'm concerned.