New ideas?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Caligreen530, Aug 25, 2019.

1. What’s your uncommon secret product or whatever that you use that makes your plants better than the rest?

2. Encouraging words.
    (Damn, now it’s not a secret)

3. Isn’t that what’s this whole moments supposed to be about. God people are so stingy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ooh, I stick my 10L fabric pots Into a 4inch tall tub and feed them till the tubs full and let them sit in the run off till they absorb the lot.

Over watering - busted.
    Run off being dangerous- busted.
    Can't do a grow with zero waste- absolutely busted. Not a single ml of nutes ever goes anywhere other than into the plant.
    Never needs flushed and had an absolutely perfect run every time I've tried it.

I use growth technology nutes too and for some absolutely unexplainable reason, and I would never recommend anyone try it, but they don't need ph adjusted when I do it that way.
    Can feed them as they come at around ph7 the full grow and never got any issues.
    Not currently doing that as I also have a res on so all getting the same feed but I've done it a few times.
    No idea why that one works though. Goes against everything I know so totally stumped. Would ruin my reservoir plants pretty quickly but not in coco.... Which is basically the same thing.

5. Best magic product award has to go to liquid scillica though. Not sure if it's good for soil but in coco/hydro it makes em go daft punk. Harder, better, faster, stronger.
    Can pretty much tie the plants in knots without snapping them. At least one guy actually did that too. Came out like a bonzai but its minted. Hang on I'll try find it...

• Like Like x 1