New ideas of where to hide yo stash?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chinajewelry, Mar 8, 2013.

1. I'm getting real sketch with the places I've been using. All of a sudden it seems inadequate.

My go to places--behind dresser drawer, in hole in bottom of bed, locked chest (that people think we lost the key to but really I have it LOL :p)

What about yours?

2. There are no new places man.. try a paper towel roll.
    in the center.. ;)

3. in a random dvd if you've got a fair amount stacked should work pretty well

4. I stick things in places people do not have a need to look in, like one of my old shoe boxes, or I hide shit in the open, with an incognito device like those fake coke can things.

5. Yeah, I picked up a fake stash can in the shape of one of those protein powder things, It can hold about a half in it. The powder that came in was just some shitty cornstarch lol, so I took that out and replaced it with actual protein powder in case anyone ever opens it to have some. I leave it in my pantry.

6. Hide it in someone elses room. Theyll never know :p

7. the old school ps2's have this compartment in the back that you can easily fit and ounce in. gamecubes also have a compartment on the bottom.

you can probably fit a QP inside an NES if you wanted to. get creative maaaan.

8. I have a neat little Vaultz box I keep mine in. It has a combination code on the front. Not foolproof but it works well enough for my needs.

9. Im just curious who exactly you all are hiding your stash from?

10. Suspended ceiling if you got one. No one will ever check up there, especially if you've put in something to keep it from smelling.

11. Good old cut a hole in a big book trick ;)

12. use a highlighter. take the back off and remove the ink stick. put the thing back on and push it so you hear a click. the only way to remove that is with a key or something like that to pry it off. itll seal off nice and hide the smelliest of buds. it wont hold more than 1/8th. or you could put a couple prerolled j's in there and take that to school in your bag if ya want. even if it falls out and someone finds it itll still highlight and if it doesnt it will probably get thrown out and no one will know.
    or make a stashbox out of a deck of cards. cut out the middle and tape it all together. there should be a video on youtube somewhere. that works pretty good too.

13. One time when I was a teen in high school I actually taped it under my parents bed it was sketch as hell but they never though to look haaaaa

14. Jesus Christ.

15. God put the stuff on earth. Why would Jesus care?

16. Give it to me.

17. i always taped mine underneath a filing cabinet i had in my room.

18. in high school when i was livin wit my mama i had like 50 VHS movies on the top shelf of my closet, i chose titanic and kept the tape in my VCR, put the bud and pipe in the box, turned it around, put some box in front of that section labeled "books and papers". genius.

19. In your computer

Tools needed:
    Screw driver
    Container
    Downy fabric softener sheets

20. Tupperware plus mason jars inside a tote