New idea

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by unseen4ce, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Two questions:
    1)How many plants would fit-in a PC case, do people actually grow more than one in such a set-up?
    2)How many plants does the average person need for continual happiness?

I believe this idea allows good control and low-cost due to the small environment. It is essentailly a plastic bin of some-type sitting over a similar sized pot.

I was hoping people could critique my below idea and give me some advice, thanks in advance.

[​IMG]

2. you might be able to stuff two little gals in there, if you are planning on growing in a small space don't plan on harvesting pounds of crops. Pending on how much you smoke this setup might keep you happy, but if you are a every day smoker most likely not. But it will give you a break from dealer prices til you run out. to really critique your setup we would need details like light type/wattage. But the basic idea is small but decent.

3. Well, decent start, but for your carbon scrubber to be effective you need some air pressure. Make sure you get a decent fan if you try this and hook it up to your carbon contraption as an exhaust. Exchanging the air (o2 for c02), and killing smell will be more important than stem strength.

Also, you will probably want to grow one or two autoflowers. They generally yield an ounce each, and that is in good conditions. With your setup, you might be looking at less because of lack of lighting, small space ect. I also think your pot is a bit too small, but it might work, just dont want to stunt the growth if you have a nice rooty lady.

In short, I think you would be short of your weed quota. At the very least, an autoflower can harvest 60 days from seed. This does not include curing or drying either. So if you could only grow one plant, then you would be looking at maybe an ounce every two months, which is a fuck load better than nothing, but far from being self sufficient.

I would recommend looking into a rubbermaid container grow and copying someone elses setup who had a good grow. A fool learns from his own mistakes, do yourself a favor and learn from others:smoke:

4. I want to know how long that sketch took you to draw?