Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new idea

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 775smoker, Apr 21, 2009.

1. So i'm sitting in my room about to smoke, but i don't want to open the window cuz its freezing tits. I had an idea that i was wondering if you guys think would work. I was gonna smoke and blow the smoke into a water bottle, then spray the bottle with ozium. Think it could work?

2. Here's an idea: man up and smoke outside in with the fucking Eskimos, if you really want to smoke

But just get all wrapped up in lots of clothes before you go outside.

3. toilet paper tube with a air freshener or a tampon stuffed it/taped on it... blow into there, works better with a pipe, hold your hand over the pipe to stop the smoke from getting everwhere, exhale in the tube

4. do it in your bathroom with the fan on. I know it seems risky, but trust me, aint no one guna know whats goin on in there