Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

!!!!!!new idea!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SRQChronic, Jan 2, 2009.

1. step 1. get weed

step 2. take a wet papertowel

step 3. put weed inside of the paper towel to moisten weed.

step 4. put weed into plastic baggie

step 5. take powder of choice (e.g. nesquik, powerade, gatorade)

step 6. put powder into bag containing weed

step 7. shake bag

step 8. let sit overnight (to dry weed and let powder sink in)

step 9. wake up

step 10. put finger near edge of baggie and let excess powder (if any) pour out.

step 11. toke that shit up.

*will work better in blunt, i do not recomend using a bowl or a joint.

*******this is not an idea of mine once so ever, it is my friends. please reply with your personal opinions********

2. I'd say enjoy the flavorings of the The Almighty Ganja itself. Although i use blueberry tasty-puff sometimes.

3. Uhm no thanks, that just kills the whole taste of the ganja as the man said above.

4. Also, damp weed is not a good thing.

5. has anyone heard of puttin honey on a blunt and letting that dry to smoke it?
    ive thot about trying it but i dont want to waste a perfect blunt

6. I like the taste of burnt weed on its own...a lot

I'm not totally sure but smoking that other stuff can't be very good for you.

I'd much rather smoke some weed then mix up some chocolate milk/gatorade and drink it to help with the inevitable cottonmouth

7. thats why you dry it out.. let it sit overnight.. (so its not damp)

8. If you like it, do it. As long as your not losing THC in the process you should be fine. Also, that stuff burned could gunk up your piece or be bad for your lungs...

9. smoking powder from mix drinks? are you retarded?

10. hahah im not retarded but we both smoke green, so we cant be the sharpest tools in the shed.

11. ^ Why would you insult both of you? Haha.

Why not just take a hit and then hold the smoke in and drink beverage of your choice.
    Sounds smarter than smoking aritficial powders and such.

12. Yes. I do that to all my blunts actually. You should do it definitely man it makes them burn sooo slow.

13. this sounds so stupid and pointless

14. Moistened weed + sugar is asking for mold.

And smoked sugar does not necessarily taste like eaten sugar.

And, most importantly: whatthefuckwhywhywhywhy? :confused:

15. anyone who puts 11 steps into something that could be explained in one sentence must be high as fuck hahaha

that WOULD be a good idea except for the already pointed out facts that A, wet weed is always bad, and B, you don't want to be smoking that powdery stuff. god knows what those people put in nesquick.

16. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP4nvjyQP1w"]YouTube - Bluntside: Episode 2[/ame]

my boy from the 305 - Honey blunts

17. Statements like this will just further the opinion of many people that you were dropped on your head as a small child. Whether or not someone uses cannabis doesn't make them smart or not.

As to the idea in this thread...it's not only a bad idea it could be dangerous for reasons already noted by others. That stuff was never meant to be smoked. Get flavored rolling papers if you want some flavor added.

18. that's far too much work for me personally... i'll just buy a platinum blunt wrap cause they're juicy as hell and it doesnt take so long to make one

19. thats a f*cking horrible idea. i bet you smoke capris when your not getting high

20. Ahahahhahaha

I guess I should not have expected much in a stoner forum

I would NOT recommend smoking any sugary powder.