New idea need advise

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ca outlaw tc, Apr 26, 2013.

1. I've been growing for about 4 seasons already and have always planted the same. Kill the grass, dig/plant and so on. This yr I wanna try something new I haven't tried yet. Let the grass grow around my plants even throw down more grass seed. Of course mow it. But in my experience I have always had grass start growing n e way about 2 months in. It's just a bitch to try and manage it. It seems easier to get a push mower then bust out the garden hoe and throw dust up on the plants. Plus maybe it will stay a lil cooler than on hot dirt maybe even camo it from google earth so it harder for cops/ thieves to find.
    So my Q is has n e one ever done this and what was the outcome? Only about 35 more days till the beginning of season and I would like to hear other peoples experiences before I did it.

2. You could do it but the down side us the grass will steal the nutrients, water and the roots can interfere with the roots of the Marijuana. Plus you will have to get under the plant to cut the grass. Your best bet would be to rotertill the garden. You plants will thank you.