New Hydro Grow?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Ebcrew, Sep 4, 2014.

1. New poster here but not first grow. However will be my first hydroponic grow. I came across this and honestly know nothing about it. If anyone knows and willing to help me out would appreciate it. It came with out a pump and im pretty sure I need one, just don't know which to get.
    The only brand marks on it says general hydroponic. So a little information on what I found and maybe a direction on where to look next on forum. I'm on a crappy cell phone and no computer which is why it's difficult for me to search the forum.

uploadfromtaptalk1409804530627.jpg

2. Thanks for that link, I don't see where to purchase from that site but now with a start I'm sure I can find it.

Is there a link on the forum possibly a guide to growing with what I have?

3. Awesome! That's perfect.

General Hydroponics also has an automated garden now.  It takes care of nutrient and pH levels for you.  Monitors temperature and EC too.  Its super cheap too.  Anyone seen it around?

5. That would be great if you found a dealer for it. The thing with what I posted is I received it for free. Still I have a bunch to learn before I start a grow with it. I like the idea of the auto note and pH monitoring