New HUGE glass pipe :)

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by 420 flame, Sep 18, 2012.

1. #1 420 flame, Sep 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2012
    Me and my buddy picked this piece up at lhs for 30 bucks. Very thick heavy glass. Has marley on the front on the bowl and top of the pipe. I really like this piece alot. I like to hit it like that bi wooden pipe from cheech and chong if anyone knows what i mean. What do u guys think? Good pickup for 30$?

Attached Files:

2. It's kind of ugly.

3. [quote name='"AK11"']It's kind of ugly.[/quote]

I admit it looks like a giant dildo...but i think it is so freaking cool lol. Just to think i have a pipe the size of a small country. Lol

4. I think its pretty cool. Long as hell. Haha. Id use it. :smoke:

5. Not bad, man. Decent deal for $30.

I wouldn't call it "HUGE" though. When you said "HUGE", I was thinking this kinda shit:

[​IMG]

:laughing:

6. [quote name='"junkiedays"']Not bad, man. Decent deal for $30.

I wouldn't call it "HUGE" though. When you said "HUGE", I was thinking this kinda shit:

:laughing:[/quote]

Hahaha i just died. Well he is snoop dawg. I cant compare to him as a chubby white guy haha. To me this is a big fuckin pipe though haha.

7. I feel like an indian smoking a piece pipe when i hit this in a circle with my friends haha

8. Same:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t0KP_pWoKc]Crystal's b-day party at the Ganja Gourmet - YouTube[/ame]

I know someone with the same piece though OP, I've hit it. :smoke:

9. ^^ Yeah, that was actually exactly what I was thinking but I couldn't find a good picture besides the Snoop one.

I've had a few friends with pipes like that. Completely useless except as a somewhat impressive party piece. :p

10. buy a peace pipe. mine is rarely used, but when you pack one and stargaze or pass it among brothers (and/or sisters) you will find enlightenment

11. cool piece man. i don't think you bought it thinking about practicality, so if you guys bought it, knew what you wanted it for and you like it i'd say it's a fantastic purchase. i could see that making an excellent peace pipe. get a circle going of ~20+ have everyone contribute even just a small bit and you'd have a full bowl ready to get passed around. i'd hit it though :wave:

12. #12 420 flame, Sep 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2012
    The pipe is exactly what we wanted haha. We already have nice enough pieces. We have 4 bongs 2 bubblers and now 3 pipes. So
    We already have practical. I still think this piece is. Practical anyway. U light weed suck in and get smoke. If it does that id say practical. Only difference is its big.

13. I like it haha hows that mofo hit?

14. lol ive never seen a pipe that looked more like a dildo. But the marley is cool on the front and it will def get some awesome hits.

15. [quote name='"ihatemyusername"']I like it haha hows that mofo hit?[/quote]

Hits good. I like it. I take big puffy cloud hits. Really cool.

16. [quote name='"coraygc"']lol ive never seen a pipe that looked more like a dildo. But the marley is cool on the front and it will def get some awesome hits.[/quote]

I agree. It almost could be marketed as a dildo and noone would know

17. That's probably gonna be a pain to carry around haha. Can't imagine what it would look like it in your pocket..

18. [quote name='"ddoublevision"']That's probably gonna be a pain to carry around haha. Can't imagine what it would look like it in your pocket..[/quote]

Me and my buddy keep a blue bag with all our stuff in it he wheres on his shoulders when we smoke outside