[new] how to make easiest hash in the world!

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Blackghost410, Jan 6, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Water hash

[​IMG]
    Begin with the driest material you can acquire. "Stays lit as a joint" dry isn't dry enough. We're talking crumbly here. It should powder easily. What you might call "too dry." As with dry sieving, yields will be enhanced and speeded by freezing the trichome-laden material prior to separation.
    [​IMG]You will need a coarse sieve (such as a window screen or a strainer), at least two straight-sided glass containers (like a large mason jar), a spoon and some coffee filters.
    Take the very dry material and grind through the coarse screen. Place the ground material into the glass container, making sure to not fill more than half of the way. Fill the glass container with cold water and shake or stir vigorously for at least 30 seconds. Set the glass container down and let it rest for 10 minutes. You should notice that the top of the container now has a thick layer of green plant matter, and the bottom has a thin layer of sand-like trichomes.
    [​IMG]Carefully skim off the top layer with a spoon. Let rest for 10 minutes. Pour off all but one inch (four cm) of the water, being careful not to disturb the trichome layer at the bottom and refill with fresh cold water. Let rest for 10 minutes. (Tip: This second rinse can be repeated to remove mold from moldy stash.) Again carefully pour off all but one inch (four cm) of the water in the container.
    [​IMG]Swirl the slurry of trichomes and water around and around in the bottom of the glass and pour quickly into a coffee filter. After letting the water drain out, you should spread the wet trichomes to dry overnight.
    1> You will need a coarse sieve, at least two straight-sided glass containers, a spoon and some coffee filters. Use the driest material you can acquire. It should powder easily. Yields will be enhanced by freezing the material prior to separation.
    2> Take the very dry material and grind through the coarse screen.
    [​IMG]3> Place the ground material into the glass container, making sure not to fill it more than half of the way up. Then fill the rest of the container with cold water.
    4> Shake or stir vigorously for at least 30 seconds.
    [​IMG]5> Set the glass container down and let it rest for 10 minutes.
    6> The bottom has a thin layer of sand-like trichomes.
    [​IMG]7> Carefully skim off the top layer with a spoon. Let rest for 10 minutes.
    8> Pour off all but one inch (four cm) of the water, being careful not to disturb the trichome layer at the bottom, and refill with fresh cold water. Let rest for 10 minutes.
    [​IMG]9> Swirl the trichomes and water around the bottom of the glass and pour quickly into a coffee filter. After letting the water drain out, you should spread the wet trichomes to dry overnight.:smoking::wave:

2. that looks far more difficult than qwiso, but nice guide nonetheless.

3. ya but it has WAY more yield

4. #4 Deleted member 208013, Jan 6, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2010
    Do you have some pictures of the actual yield? The photo there is very small and it looks more like oil

Edit: 420th Post!

5. Saw this in CC years ago, still have the issue that it first appeared in. It works ok, but not great...

6. seriously no one else?

7. Isn't this how you make bubble hash?

8. no bubble hash u use bubble bags

9. Its also known as gumby method, its concept/method is the same as bubble hash to a small scale, only differnce is no separating into different grades. I would adding some ice in there too to help aid in yield. search gumby hash on youtube

10. my assumptions is to why the yeild may be greater is because a, may have more plant material and as well as more chlorophyll and such like that, without a proper solvent that is. Cold water works, just like any hash, but an oil is much more potent.

11. very true

12. how much herb equalled how much hash yeild?

13. i was going to do qwiso today and ended up with cannabutter. God i hate the way cannabutter makes stuff taste

qwiso from now one

14. me personally, i think thats a waste of weed. i have a different method, for small chunks.

take any cigarette sylphene wrapper
    take some keef and put inside
    take a rolling pin/school book or anything heavy
    make sure its all together
    fold the slyphene so your keef cant go anywhere
    and smash it all together
    add more, repeat process

may not be real hash but still, compressed keef i think is worth smoking just as well as hash

15. im so confused how does this turn into hash from water?