Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New hookup NYC dankity dank diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by edibles, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Dude made that label lol

2. sorry, im spaking mostly of Manhattan/Brooklyn cops....

I enjoy Long Island :)

3. and also that bud looks pretty good, how did it smoke? lol

4. Nypd is corrupt and dumb. Not safe in case something happens. They are idiots ESP in flushing. I don't think they will waste their time on gc. Weeds not serious but if you get caught smoking in manhattan yeah you will probably get locked up.

5. It smoked very nicely very good taste and smooth long lasting high.

He isn't a cop, I know this because I had a friend who was going to become a cop, and I have seen this man rolling and smoking blunts, and cops in the NYPD do get drug tested regularly. Therefore, smoking it would jeopardize his cleanliness and he would be caught and stripped of his power.

I post pics of some bud and the main thing people are talking about here is labels and cops. I don't know if the label is legit or not but I don't really fucking care, weed is not about the label on the bag it is about the bud inside and the quality of it. Whew

6. More pics coming soon I got more diesel and some afghan goo earlier in the week just been to high to bother uploading pics

and yes. they have labels, its not that big of a deal.

7. someone got one of the Brother label makers for cinco de mayo last year!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. #29 edibles, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
  9. More

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is the Afghan goo, very sweet smelling bud and it smokes sooo goood mixed in a bowl with the diesel. I love this weed

10. mmmm looks like some tasty stuff. chico done good

11. lol @ the label again....but bro nice pickup....what are those bags running u in the city?

12. 1st diesel was 10, 2nd diesel was 20, afghan goo was 10 and the cali mist i just got was 20. i smoked some but pics coming soon. cali mist has no label it was from his "personal stash"

13. cool man..glad u found a connect

14. Afgoo looks bomb!! One of the more memorable strains I've had.

15. Yeah man I am still gonna try out the delivery service. Gonna probably get some bud from em next weekend.

Just gotta smoke some bud get some breakfast then I'll post the cali mist pics

16. Dude your paranoid as fuck. the guy who is selling gave Op a free sample of his product because he wants him to be a returning customer. :smoke::confused:;)

17. Funny my dealer just had afgoo as reg and sour . Both are good but I would say the sd is better. Green crack is also bomb

18. Heres the cali mist

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. That Cali Mist looked frosty. Very pretty.