New hook up...

Discussion in 'General' started by sigh, Sep 30, 2005.

1. Well anyway to make a story short i just found out my buddy from engineering took up dealing over the summer(didn't see him over the summer). He is hooking me up with 1/2oz of very nice bud for $90CDN. Getting it tomorrow!! woooooot

2. forgive my ignorence, but what is CDN?

3. canadian dollars..

4. Let us know how it is..

the danker the better

5. Went to school today and got the bud after a fucked up differential equations quiz. He called his bud that works with him to bring his "magic bag" had 1/2 pound of "Blue Halo" and about 8Oz of other stuff. I bought 15.5 grams for $95 n he weighed it all up infront of me, he was even cool enough to give me 3g of the blue halo stuff which he says is bomb. So we decided we also want to get fucked asap so we rolled up a 2g j and smoked that(it was half blue halo), I was completly fucked. My sister took the digi so ill try to post pics tonight or tomorrow. pece

EDIT: oh shit forgot the funny part of the story, one of my buds that is pretty unsocial come with us to smoke. He coughed about 15 times straight after his first inhale, but thats ok from a newbie, so anyway we went to drop him off and he got out of the car and my buddy who was in the front seat just started laughing his balls off. Then he said "Look haha S's mom is going to greet him".I told the driver to let us see what happen I imediatly looked over and he was looking pretty fucked up going to his door and his mom was right there, was fucking great.

sorry im baked..