Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New hook up!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by redbulladdict, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Well i just found a dealer today that has way better prices than a used to get and is 2 blocks away from my house so when im desperate i can just walk! I used to pay 120$ for 1/4 ounce for dank and 60$ for 1/4 ounce schwag and my new dealer is 50$ for 1/4 ounce schwag and 100$ for 1/4 ounce dank im pumped cause i got better paying job so i can smoke more now too!

2. Thats decent prices i Suppose... I dont know where you live but I can get an ounce of oregon dank for 180... Do the math...

3. Im in Iowa and prices are pretty bad here sometimes ive had to pay 30 a gram for dank before

4. I can get a quarter for about $80. Around here most of the higher end stuff is $10 a gram.

5. In Iowa?

6. St. Louis suburbs.

7. Yeah if i was only so lucky... theres next to nothing to do in Iowa

8. Shit. I get an amazing deal every once in a while too, last weekend I got close to a dub for $10.

9. quarter of shwag is like 25 a quarter for shwag 30 for high mids fire sometiems 35.