New hook-up who owns the smokeshop

Discussion in 'General' started by PhoenixPharmer, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Lol This is some kinda funny shit that's happened this week.

I've heard people ask on here... "Does anyone have a hook-up who owns a Smoke Shop??"

Well... Now I do.. haha

My buddy who owns the smoke shop by my girlfriends house has the hook up now.
    It's pretty funny, he knew me when I used to sell and he would sell me scales at discount prices.
    The stuff he's got isn't too good, some seedless buds but its compressed like mids are. He's only charging $85 an ounce for it and he's like a 30 second walk and some how always has it. So if doe isn't an option, this guys a good choice.

I walk in, tell him how much I need... He always tells me, "Okay, I call you if he has it.."...

(He says this with that stereotypical accent you would picture a 'discount ciggarettes' owner with. Kinda like Apu from the simpsons. Except this guy has a 9mm on him all the time.)

So anyways, I walk outside and sit on the bench outside of his shop with my girl and smoke a cigarette. (which I wanna quit fuckin' doing)

He calls someone on the phone and speaks the stero-typical 'middle eastern' smoke shop owner's language.
    (I don't know what it is honestly, I wanna ask him that shit. I think it's turkish lmao.)

As soon as I'm done with my cigarette we walk back in side. Keep in mind... No one came or left the store. So obviously his hook-up hasn't came.... Right?

So I go up to the counter and he mysteriously produces the exact sack I requested. In the matter of 4 and a half minutes. Some how ''delivered'' by a non-existant person he claims is "always in the area" when I come by....

Haha fuckin guy

2. That's hella sick.

Last night i just met one of my girlfriends old friends who happens to be the manager of a smokeshop. Went to his pad last night, he basically had a smokeshop in his house! and he musta had like a fuckin pound of buds in a fatty fuckin jar.

Anyways, congrats on the sick hookup.