New Homemade [Triple Chamber Double Perc] *MILKVID* (now with tutorial!!!)

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by chemical, Feb 21, 2009.

1. sick job man. definitely legit homemade

2. #22 STLBONES, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    hey man thanks so much for the idea i just made one and it rips beautiful can get milky and no drag.. one thing i did different.. instead of using the the cap of the pill bottle, i found the pill bottle goes over the cap of the bottom bottle and fits snug.. air/watertight.. doesnt really matter, but may save someone the trouble of cutting through two tops!

One question though, how did you get such clean holes in the pill bottle? if i tried a nail or knife tip it would crack the plastic and when i tried using a flame it worked but left a lot of the bottle all black and nasty looking.. works either way, jw

3. That is one of the better homemades I have seen man, nice job.

4. I used a 12v cordless drill for mine

5. thought**

make the mouth piece like a real glass bong, it just might help with getting better pull

-Kryptic

6. very very nice sir...only thing is how the heck do u fill the middle bottle up with water??

7. #27 danman12, Dec 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2009
    yea i was high 2night and did ur exact tutorial and i couldnt think of how fill the second perc

nvm i got it

8. i've made something like this, except i used gatorade bottles and bigger pill bottles. it hits great, but it's a bitch to change the water.