new homemade inline

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by CANN4BISchris20, Aug 28, 2009.

1. I think we can all understand where he's coming from. Roasting another bowl is always more fun than typing a huge post.

2. I also really wanna know how you made this. I plan on making one as soon as your step by step is up

+rep for one of the most simple, yet amazing looking pieces.

3. [​IMG]

tools needed, smart water bottle, some type of container for a/c type thing, knife/exacto knife, hot glue/adhesive, 2 blunt tubes, and some tube to branch off of the inline.

[​IMG]

you can cut that part off if you want, i did for the first one (optional)

[​IMG]

cut the tip off of one blunt tube, and insert it inside the other, glue so it will stay, then cut slits along one side of the whole tube.

[​IMG]

then glue the blunt tubes inside the bottle, should fit with just a little space left and fill in that space with glue. *shit gets real hot if ur using hot glue! lol

[​IMG]

you should have this.

[​IMG]

cut a hole in the bottle ur using for the a/c, and insert the inline into it, glue it so its sealed airtight.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

cut a hole for the tube

[​IMG]

glue that shit together.

[​IMG]

top to the a/c

[​IMG]

cut a hole in that bitch

[​IMG]

insert bowl/slide

[​IMG]

TA DA!

edit: oh and you might wanna add something so that the bowl reaches the water in the a/c. forgot to make that

4. was completely kidding...

5. cant wait to try this. thanks for the step by step. how is that glue holding up on yours?

6. Hah, i know man :smoking:

Nothing was meant by that post, hahaa, I'm a little floaty.

7. Scuff the areas that you're going to glue. The glue will adhere better, and stay longer. Without it, after a few days use, the glue will start to pull away from the smooth plastic.

8. yeah that works good. and hot glue doesnt seem to loose its hold like other glues would. also ive used this liquid nail clear sealant and that seems to work pretty good too.

9. lemme know how it works out for ya

10. #30 pinball wizard, Sep 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2009
    That's sick man.

Those flourescent bulb covers make amazing bongs, because they're designed to stop rips if they get punctured, so if you make a small hole for the downstem, like half it's size, you can push it thru and make a really good seal.

Also, they're like 4+ feet, or at least the ones I got my hands on a while ago. You can make massive bongs. And they look pretty slick.

For the one you made, you might consider getting a cheap bowl and short downstem and rig it into there, so that the downstem stays in the bong, making it effectivley stemless.