new holiday idea

Discussion in 'General' started by lilro, Apr 17, 2010.

1. So 4/20 is pot day. And 4/22 is earth day. I say 4/21 becomes shroom day. All in favor?

2. Or how about, dont have a single day where you celebrate something? Seems like a waste to me. Look at every other holiday we have, it all becomes a joke sooner or later.

3. The red and white mushroom already looks like Santa. Modern Marvals did a show on mushrooms. But hey, if you want a Shroom Day, when I become King, I will have all my men research and find the best day and issue a general statement making one day per year Lilro Shroom Day. Every can go mushroom hunting and then sell their finds out in an open market. Along with the celecration, beer will be sold and the evening will close with a Mega Band concert and fireworks. The Jester will be passing joints among the crowd.

4. What are you talking about?

5. lol.. 4/19 is bicycle day. so you want us to.. drop acid on monday, smoke weed on tuesday, eat mushrooms on wednesday, then go fuck a tree on thursday?

Sir, you must not have a job.

6. How IMO holidays are stupid. Why pick one day out of the year to celebrate something? Like earthday, why not care about the planet every day, and not just one? Thanksgiving, why not be kind and caring towards others everyday? And every holiday does become a joke and loose its meaning after awhile (eg christmas/halloween/easter etc)

7. Have you tried caring about the earth everyday?

Total pain in the ass, dude. Once a year works fine with me.

8. well, earth day is about having sex with trees, yano. we can't do that every day.

Thanksgiving is about stealing from brown people, again, we can't do that every day.

christmas and easter are about lying to your children. and halloween is about eating things strangers give you. we can't do that every day either.

I fail to see your logic.

9. Point proven. Holidays are a joke with no meaning. And no i havent tried caring about the earth everyday, because i for one could not care less about the existence of human beings. We cant destroy the earth, it will always be around. Our habitat is what we are destroying.

10. This doesn't bare any meaning to you?

You think this is a joke, son?