New hobbyist here, just purchased equipment, need help please!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by horticulturenc1983, Apr 29, 2016.

1. What brand tent do you have?

2. Home made shit I bought off Amazon used 3/4" foam board glued the mylar to it sealed the room off with 3 mill painters plastic ran a inline exhaust system near my 1000w mh lamp seamed all the inside mylar with adhesive and 3 inch tape ran a dehumidifier due to my dirt floor basement feeding g clean air in with a 20" box fan filtering air with a hypoallergenic filter from home depot pushing more air with a second 20" box fan due to the tunnel system to keep air off the plants indirectly. All together I spent about 300$ for my setup and I have temp controls and humidity control by adjusting the intake

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. how big is that jay?i hav 1000w light too.seems like its small.(not to judge just wondering)

4. I have a backup I run also

5. I meant size of tent u built

6. Ill send u pics of mine either later or tomrw.i rented a trailor (just one that gets pulld behind truck)i got 25 or so babies in dirt,that r going outside soon,n i got 7 n dwc(babies too).but we have basically same setup.

7. I'm ready for so.e outdoor growing I still have a nug left from my last harvest but running low :/ 1462206538144.jpg gorrila glue #4 in pic last nugget left

• Like Like x 1
  8. Looks good....i usualy dont have long enough outdoor season to get a cola like that.and i top,then fim twice and do lst indoor so i get lots of colas but never huge like that.im impressd brother.i had 9 plants last month n dwc that stretchd 9ft×12ft but cops took everything......sucks

9. If you start them inside and bring them inside you could get them like that but I use simple shit pro mix sea and bat guano.earthworm casting some garden lime perlite fish oil from the sun in a jar lil chicken shit and let her sit a month or so just add water until flowering

10. Outdoor is nice you can't really kill your blend with flower nutes