Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New hire drug test policy...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lmb20, Apr 7, 2017.

1. #1 lmb20, Apr 7, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
    I just got hired for front desk at a Hilton hotel, received a welcome email with a checklist of things to fill out and sign, forms etc...one of them being a form agreeing to submit to a drug screening with no indication of when. I last smoked 2 days ago (have stopped) and orientation is 3 days from now. Does anyone know what the chances of being drug tested at orientation are? I've already been hired and filled out all forms. Do you think it will be immediate or will they give me some time before being tested? If anyone with knowledge of how this works could give some incite, that would be great!

2. Grab yourself some quick fix synthetic urine and hope it's not a swab. If you signed for a drug screening that's what's going to happen before you become an employee. They're not going to test you at orientation, they will most likely send you to a lab. If Hilton is doing on the spot drug tests I'd be surprised.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Best case scenario they make you piss in a cup on site.. If they outsource their drug testing, your probably fucked, unless you have enough time to work it out of your system, really depends on the fat content of your body in regards to time it takes to leave your system.

4. Go to work and be thankful to have that employment. Creating paranoia for yourself does no good.

5. i have used synthetic urine between 5 and 10 times in the past few years. worked 100% of the time. do not read these post on here where people complain it didnt work. there is always some bs in their post where they didnt have it heated right, or didnt know what they are doing. never had an issue. do not be nervous. congrats on your new job.

6. Thanks! Will synthetic urine still work if you're made to test in a lab? Can labs not tell when it's synthetic?

7. the only place a job will test you is in a lab. nobody makes you piss in a cup on site. nobody wants to handle your urine. gross. you will be sent to urgent care or something like that.