New Hippie Nation Bong [Pics]

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by What'sThatSmell, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Just bought a great new bong.
    A bong to trump all the rest of our assy ghetto bongs.

Purchased a Hippie Nation bong.
    Our first bong with a percolator.
    Originally on for $159.99
    Today it was only $100 on the dot, no taxes.
    YAY!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sadly we have no weed at the moment!
    URGH!
    Oh well we'll hit a massive sesh tomorrow, I guess resin must initiate and serenade this bong.

2. i would get an ash catcher for it other wise with perc, its going to be a pain ro clean, i wish i had the money for it. but i did just spend 20 bucks nd a bowl of northern lights. for a nice color changing spoon nd a glass on glass bong that is practically unbreakable:hello:

3. Nice! Is it thick?

4. Oh it rips. I'm so baked from it right now, jeebusssss.

Gotta work soon too, lol. We did end up seshing; best investment ever.

5. #5 What'sThatSmell, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
    Yeah it's pretty thick - especially the bowl, this is the first glass bong I've had that has a down stem and bowl that can be locked into place with a tight twist, which is good because that will eliminate the issue of dropping either.

For $100 it was a steal.

Oh and we met up with our friend and got really baked.

6. it's a chemist's pipe.

looks like it would be perfect for gaming night-time toking, big base less chance of it tipping

7. All I knows is, it destroys those who dare contest it.

Gonna be spending a good part of the afternoon with it tomorrow.

8. pretty mean bong, you should diffuse it.

9. It has a diffusor downstem. I mean, not the fanciest one, a set of "gills". Nothing more, but it makes a huge difference.

Fuck, next up is an ashcatcher.

10. Nice bong dude!!!! The second I checked out your page my girl friend in the background gasped hahaha. We love the look, very unique and she's very into peace symbols and pink like many hippie girls. Props to you guys!!! And if you want make sure to take a look at some of our collections and comment on em'.

Happy toking with the Peace Maker man! :bongin:

11. Yeah it is diffused,
    it's a bit hard to see.
    But the downstem has 6 small slits at the bottom, 3 on both side.

So it has a diffuser, percolator and ice catcher - only needs an ash catcher.

12. isn't that a splash guard, not a percolator? i'd recommend a carbon filter over an ash catcher

13. #13 What'sThatSmell, Apr 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2009
    Well I believe it's a single dome percolator if I'm not mistaken.
    The smoke goes into a small opening to the perc..
    Then it fills up and exits out of 8 holes around the dome into a surrounding pool of water, bubbling it more.
    I assumed it was just an arm-less percolator-
    But maybe I am wrong.
    What is a splash guard?

14. splash guard would be above the perc so you dont get water in your face from the perc. that is definatly a dome perc. I had one and absolutly hated it, so much drag compared to an arm-tree perc. Your perc looks like it is better than the one i had tho(bigger holes), have fun with it man, Peace

15. Looks like a perc to me.Splash gaurd is kinda self explanatory keeps the water from splashing in your mouth/the ice.

16. Looks nice, Smelly!

17. Oh God, this thing is godly.

Hit it again last night, could barely see straight, haha.

I have a feeling it might be hard to find an ashcatcher for it though... :(