Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New High for me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by miggerish, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Now I understand why people get high. At first, everytime i would smoke, i would get high. but the highs were nervous ones, not relaxed ones. Now i am blasted as fuck. and i realize weed can have good trips and bad trips, just like any other drug. this was my first good high in a long time and now i love weed. sometimes the high makes me focus on the problems in my life. this time it made me relaxed and forget all about my worrys. no wonder so many ppl love weed.

Thanks.

2. it takes a few times to be able to just "ride the high" without worrying. congrats on getting your first good high. i was paranoid as fuck the first few times too.

3. my first time was REALLY good.
    i felt really laid back
    not paranoid at all
    i love it

4. lol nice i bad tripped on my 4th time it was crazy but im not gonna go on about so congrats :hello: