New "Hi Si" (420) Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ToTheDome, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Hey Everyone!

I was walking the sunset strip in Hollywood last night and ended up picking up a pretty nice bong.

Called a HiSi Bong which i guess is 420 in the elements??

Came with a kickass bowl and diffuser also :D

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

Hits Like a Champ.

Well Worth the $145 :D

2. look's fucking dope

i'll match ya a bowl lol

3. Not a bad price if it's as thick as it looks (5-7mm) and I love the chemistry 420.

What do those ice pinches look like when you look straight into the piece?

From the outside they look like really fat triangle wedges, I bet that holds crushed ice really well!

4. Quality pipe. I have the same one. How you liking that Diffuser? :D

5. My buddy has a HiSi to I love that thing really really clean hits

6. nice mang! i love hisi downstems, soo much diffusion!!

7. #9 ToTheDome, Sep 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The diffuser is fucking Dope man. I love it! I'm on the hunt for a nice AC..

I'll take a pic of the ice pinchers later I'm not at home right now

8. What kind of bowl did you get? The cross or the honey comb one? I want to get a new bowl and thought I would head in the Hisi direction since I already have a dd and a ice pinch one. Also what would you say about the diffuser, does it go up or where does it stack against alex k and the leisure 6 arm one?

9. I have the str8 tube version hisi, ...the percs are smooth as fuk arent they?
    i love the diffused downstem they make and compared to a sheldon black one i had tried in comparison the hisi outperformed it by a long-shot. and paired with the stock honeycomb bowl? this is just a sick tube....i have other normal bowls i use a glass screen with but i hardly ever use any of those even though they may look better and be heady..they hisi bowl just outperforms a normal single hole bowl...i paid 300 for mine which is what they are retailed at on their websight. so what you paid was a steal....
    heres a pick of my hisi bowl since i didnt see one that OP posted...
    [​IMG]

10. for $145 thats sick.

11. #13 ToTheDome, Sep 5, 2011
    Ya mines just a straight tube.. No percs... Hits clean...

I actually picked it up from a HeadShop on the Sunset Strip in Hollywood cause I just moved into the neighborhood...

The price was awesome... They had double bell percent bongs for like $200

I got the honeycomb one not the cross... I'm loving it :)

The diffuser is a mother fucking beast man...

I plan on buying a Alex K showerhead diffuser also just to have it... But ya... I haven't actually hit a bong with one of those downstems...

12. not being a dick or anything like that. Just putting info out there...I got mine for 85 bucks (NY), Where did you buy yours?

13. #15 fightermaverick, Sep 5, 2011
    I got that same shirt bitch! Nice bong like the elements idea.

14. Hey!

Here's that pic of the Ice Pinches...

Attached Files:

15. Ya gotta get the perks in those. My double u perk HiSi is awesome! It's so smooth that I had to name him Keith Stoned. Nicest bong I've personally smoked.:smoke:

16. lol Nice! Your name hints that your a HiSi owner lol ;)

I was considering getting one of the ones with the bell perc BUT

A) At the time didnt want to spend the extra $60....

B) I dont like Percs :p I feel like they add unnecessary drag...

17. It's a huge difference! Many of my friends have nice bongs such as Medicali, Crush, and Sheldon Black. None of them hit like the hisi. The Perc really cools off the smoke. Add an ash catcher for extra diffuser and your all set. I really don't cough except a little at the bottom of the bowl.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0rrv-gRQMo]HiSi 420 Double U Perc with ash catcher - YouTube[/ame]

p.s. water is green cuz of cleaner additive.

18. i have been looking into getting a hisi, but need to wait for more flow