Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Hi-Grade Strain??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BooshStep, May 26, 2010.

1. What's up everyone,

Just got in after picking up a deal, apprently this strain is called 'I', just the one letter.
    I was told that its some potent and tasty stuff, and it does stink pretty good.

I was just wondering if anyone else has heard of this variety, and if it's decent...
    i'll probably give feedback after i smoke it tomorrow... should be good!

Also one quick question - How does tolerence for work for weed?
    Does toking twice or once a week affect it?

Replies appreciated

2. Never heard of it. A lot of times dealers will make up strain names so don't go by that. But if you post some pics, we can estimate how good it is, but you really can only tell by smoking it. And once or twice a week should not affect your tolerance at all really.

3. never heard of it and like CannabisVin said, dealers just pull the most random shit outta their asses sometimes... no clue why, the weed is what it is regardless hahahaha, but yea i also agree, your tolerance shouldnt rise at a rate that matters with a one or two weekly puff level hahahaa... Ive smoked daily for 6 years and i still get high smokin a bowl... could just be the herb around here tho who knows

4. Sounds like you talked to a rasta and "I an I" got lost in translation somewhere.ha