new here what up!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DocHolidaze, Mar 5, 2012.

1. what up, names doc, i like to smoke till my eyes bleed, i look forward to chillaxin with ya'll, think its time to roll one.:smoke:

2. You know, if I didn't think you were my friend, I don't think I could bare it. lol

3. now im just curious how many days i can go talking to myself in my own thread, don't let me down grass city!!!

4. this is the last day my man! welcome.

5. Welcome, and that's not the best way to start. Back to back posting is generally frowned upon. Hopefully you stay around!

6. A welcoming present for you.

IMG299-1.jpg

PuffPuffPass

7. ?u should embelish more on this, i dont want to start off on the wrong foot:smoking:

8. don't worry about it...really.

9. You must wait until someone else posts before you post again. Like you can't have two posts in a row, because there's a button in the bottom right of your posts that you can use to edit them and add anything in instead of making a new post.

10. and puff puff pass it to the next one good lookin out dude bought to catch up on some walkin dead.:smoking:

11. Smoking Is a Bad habit dude....

12. did i just stumble into an intervension or somthing?:smoking:

13. lol welcome to the city!! i am in cali to were you at?

14. norcal represent

15. hi names caper dont no nothing aboutgrowin pot or frikin computers puton first grow 2 nights ago put on 2 posts how do i get my answers my accont says o posts man i hope u can find me i feel lost thanks for te inquuiry hope to hear from u doin what i doo press submit that is as far as i get

16. hi names caper hows it goin just posted some messages dont know how to get the answers have agreat day