Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New here, not to smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tleft21, Mar 13, 2011.

1. :wave: Hey guys, new here for a couple reasons. After a while not smoking ive started to again. Used to smoke every day for like a year plus about 4 years ago and just stopped for a while, and now im back in the game. Looking to get ahold of a new piece or two. Looking to get a sheldon brown bub and in the next 6 months an illadelph bing. need help locating where to get these pieces and thats why i come to you guys. I could go to LA to the illadelph shop because i live in San Diego but as of now im in Columbus, ohio for school so i cant always do that haha. all the help appreciated:)

2. You dont need to say "sheldon brown" or "bing" on this website. No police or parents are going to read this. So just say bong.

3. Thanks for the pointers guys. Where r places I could order either of these pieces online?

4. Umm ^ ?

5. You can buy it from here haha. The main page that comes up has options you can choose and GC has some pretty good stuff.

6. I'm not sure about those SPECIFIC pieces, but you can buy from this website(it has a shop section) or eBay. Either one would satisfy me. I wouldn't go local because the internet is always cheaper in my experiences.