New here, need some help :-

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rustyduktape, May 7, 2008.

1. Well, i've been smoking a lot lately, and my mom confronted me yesterday about why i've been at my friends house every day for the past 2 weeks almost. but anyways, we had a long talk about shit, then she asked me if i've smoked weed. thinking it was better to tell her the truth then to lie, i told her i do. she didn't get really pissed or anything, but she said if she catches me again, she's gonna tell my dad, then i'm really screwed. anyways, obviously i just use axe or somethign after i do, but i could use some opinions or input on other ways around detection. this may sound stupid, but i could use some help, thanks.

2. Visine, moisturizer on the hands, gum and some cologne

3. wrong forum

4. ok, thanks for the tips, and sorry for posting in the wrong forum.

5. Hide ur stuff inside the computer case..

6. use eyedrops

7. I typically try not to be the dick in the threads, but it happens every so often.

First off you're proboly 15 years old. Seeing as most parents don't ask their kids who are 16 and can drive, or 18 and legally an adult why they are spending time at a friends house.

It doesn't bother me that you are underage, as I was once and smoked weed, but I didn't come on an internet website and try to figure every little thing out. If you don't know how to smoke weed and get away with it you should wait untill you are a little older.

Sorry for being the generic thread dick, but honestly, I learned a ton of shit from how to smoke weed to how to explain the string theory, not by asking people, but by thinking a little bit, its not really that hard to think about not getting caught

8. I heard that Gay Marriage in Massachusetts is legal.. is that correct..

9. lol youre not 18 are you? :rolleyes:

10. Hes gotta learn some how and who cares if hes not 18? if he doesnt mention his age or act like a dick then leave him the fuck alone.

Visine and axe is all I ever really used when havin to sneak around but my parents were great with catching on to obvious stuff :smoke:

11. yup

I don't matter if he's underage, if you can't figure out how to hide being high then you shouldn't be smoking, regardless of if he's 12 or 50.