Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Here Need Nutrient Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrtrav, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Hey peoples, Im new to GrassCity and pretty new to gorwing...... HELLLLOO

I am doing an outdoor this year in 20 gallon buckets....im using "Kellogg" "patio plus" soil it already has alot of "nuts" in it but im still wondering wat i should use

So like i said Im Wondering what nutrient are best for "veg" and then for "budding" i dont really wanna mix my own shit and buy it all seperatly so iwas thinking about using the FoxFarm Line of Nuts....

"grow big" for Veg
    "big Bllom" for bud

THAT ALL I GOT IN MIND SO FAR....PLEASE HELP ME LIKE I SAID IM NEW ... :) Im Mainly looking to guy from my local hydro store..Im in Northern Cali soo We Got Alot Of Selection

PS i really wanna know what are some good bud hardeners and crystal producers if you could help me out there to id REALLY appreciate it....

(plz move if i posted in wrong spot sorry)

2. Those two are widely used and give great results, but you'll fins your best answers in the cultivation section

3. Probably should be in growing section bro but....

You really need to look into and understand your nutrient line. There is a whole set up behind it. Find one setup that makes the most sense to you, and run with it. FoxFarm works, and depending on how in depth you choose to go, you should base your nute line around. Hope this helps somewhat.

4. hmmm ...so those two are good for base

What are some good bud hardeners and crystal/resn producers please

5. Foxfarm has some flower nutes, but veg specific, I don't believe they have anything, its a 2 to 3 part system at times and you can buy the 3 bloom boosters and whatnot during flower, but for the most part, you follow a 3 part system. Again, if you get into a serious nute system, you will follow more like a preset chart, then when you get more interested, you can move on to changing things up a bit, stuff that you know will help if you add X.

Again, hope this helps..