New here need help please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Charlottestonen, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Hi everyone, I've been looking up for the reason why the bottom leaves of my plant are curling down and falling off. There is no yellowing at all the leaves themselves are still moist even after they fall.

For the dark cycle of the plant I have been covering it with a big box (16x20x23) and been using a 4" fan about 5" away from the plant to make air circulation inside the box. I believe this could be the reason why but I'm concern that it could be a deficiency in different nutrients. As for those, I'm using magic grow liquid for the veg stage (which I am wondering when to start using nutrients for flowering? )
    I have attached a couple of pic of my plant, I got it as a gift on 420 (the first pix is how I got it, I believe it was 2-3 weeks old) so today it's over 2 months with me. ( the first pic is how I got it)

Hope someone can help me figure if my plant is sick or I have made that happen because of how I located the fan close by the plant. If so can someone help me find a solution for air circulation inside the box while on dark cycle. Also I am planning on changing the box this coming week and thought about using a usb fan that hangs from the top of the box, I will upload pic of the fans tonight.

Thanks everyone :)

Attached Files:

2. I am very new to the game and on day 49 of my first grow so forgive me of my info is sketchy.. To me u need to pot up.. Ur plant may be root bound.. What were ur final pot sizes u were thinking of ?

3. Thanks for the reply I was thinking of that too but I transplant it less than 2 weeks ago, I think it's too late since there is flowering already and I don't wanna stress the plant. This is how big I wanted to get it( can't afford to have a 4 foot monster). I'm uploading some new pic from yesterday after the dark cycle. You can really appreciate how the flower start to bloom.

Thanks again everyone.

Attached Files: